When it comes to running, we often dread the winter. It’s cold, often wet, and if we’re not stuck in the cold, then we’re forced into the gym, often not our favorite environment.
But what if we flipped it all on it’s head. What if winter went from a time we struggled to do our favorite sport, to a platform to leap ahead and take our running to an entirely new level!
In this webinar, we’ll look at the in’s and out’s of winter training, and how you can use it to your advantage. We’ll be posting the first half of our webinar today, and the second half shortly.
In this webinar we cover:
- Gym and strength training
- Working on Form
- Practicing New Breathing Techniques and Rhythms
- Visualization Work
- Allowing the body to heal from nagging pains or injuries
- Challenges and Advantages of Wintertime
- Staying Safe Outdoors and Indoors – including proper gear
- Best Ways to Build Strength over the Winter